My name is Natalie and I am a student at UCLA.
I am not an LA or New York native, so my fabulous city life has definitely been in the making for several years.
I’m going to try to keep this as updated as possible since I have grown over the past three years that I have been blogging.
- Boybands are my life and have been my life since I was 7 years old
- I’m a huge Broadway nerd
- I wrote a term paper about One Direction during my second quarter at UCLA and it literally saved my enrollment at UCLA, so you could say I found a successful way to in corporate all of this into my college experience.
- I’m currently binge-watching The Mindy Project
- I can’t live without Spotify Premium
- 2017 is officially the summer of Shawn Mendes, just like summer 2012-2015 was the summer of One Direction
Check out Bruins on Broadway, my lil’ project on UCLA alumni who have been on Broadway or are currently on Broadway.
Follow my social media accounts to see my journey from a small-town girl to a west coast celebrity. Just kidding. I still shop for peanut butter and jelly at Ralph’s.
Thank you for being here!